Terms and Conditions
'AB Fishing Tackle' is a division of Airsport Direct Ltd.
- All prices are set in Pounds Sterling and include VAT. From January 1st 2010 until January 3rd 2011 VAT will be charged at 17.5%. From January 4th 2011 VAT will be charged at 20%.
- We reserve the right to change product specifications and prices without notice.
- We will accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Payment for goods will not be taken until the goods have been despatched.
- If paying by cheque, please make cheques payable to 'Airsport Direct Ltd'. Goods will not be despatched before the cheque has cleared. Please allow 5 working days for the cheque to clear.
- Some of the products available on this website may have age restrictions. We will not sell these products to individuals under the age of 18 and may request proof of age before the despatch of any order. Customers that order age restricted products using a Solo or Electron card will be checked on the Electoral Roll at the address given. If no record exists on the Electoral Roll, further proof of age and identity will be requested. We will only accept a copy of a passport or drivers licence as identification. Birth certificates or any other document cannot be accepted.
- By placing an order with AB Fishing Tackle the customer verifies that he/she has read these Terms and Conditions.
- Airsport Direct Limited accept no responsibility for loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of any product sold from this website. Use is at consumers risk. Knowledge of and adherence to local laws and/or statutes is the responsibility of the consumer.
Protection against Credit card Fraud
- We operate stringent credit card checks in order to help eliminate credit card fraud. Our checks may include the matching of a given credit card billing address against the details held by that of the credit card issuer. If these details do not match, the order will be held back and a member of our team will contact you. Further investigations may take place not excluding legal action.
We currently offer Standard and Express delivery services.
- Our Standard delivery service is 2.95. Delivery is 1 - 2 working days by First Class Royal Mail (normally delivered next working day). Standard delivery is not available for larger items such as rods, rod rests and tackle boxes or for higher priced items.
- Our Express delivery service is 6.95. Delivery is next working day by courier. Deliveries outside of 'Zone 1' are subject to a surcharge as defined in the table below. If your delivery is outside of Zone 1 we will contact you to take payment for this surcharge before we despatch your order. If you do not wish to pay the surcharge, your order will be cancelled and no payment will be debited from your card. We may choose to upgrade your delivery if this proves to be more cost effective to us.
Surcharge for orders with items under 1.5 metres
Surcharge for orders with items over 1.5 metres
|All UK postcodes except those listed below.||No Surcharge||No Surcharge|
|PH27 to PH29, PO30 to PO41||£6.00||£14.95|
|IV3 to IV40, IV52 to IV54, IV63, KW1 to KW14, PA20 to PA40, PH19 to PH26, PH30 to PH40, PH50||£6.00||£14.95|
|IV41 to IV51, IV55 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, HS, KW15 to KW17, PA41 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH41 to PH44, ZE||£6.00||£40.95|
|IM, Isles of Scilly TR21-25, Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey)||£10.00||Please Call|
- Orders will be despatched according to the following schedule. (In the event that we are able to despatch your order earlier we will endeavour to do so.)
|Monday to Friday before 2pm||Despatched same day by your chosen service. (Subject to stock.)|
|Monday to Friday after 2pm||Despatched next working day by your chosen service. (Subject to stock.)|
|Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday||Despatched next working day by your chosen service. (Subject to stock.)|
- If a product is out of stock or we have insufficient information to carry out your order, a member of Customer Services will contact you, explaining any delay or requesting further information.
- In the event that our courier can not deliver your parcel due to your unavailability, your parcel will be held at your local depot awaiting your collection. Alternatively you may contact us to arrange a redelivery. In this event, a surcharge of £5.95 will be payable. If your parcel is not collected or redelivered within five days it will be returned to us. Your delivery charge will not be refunded and a surcharge of £12.95 will be payable. This is to cover the cost that we encur for our courier to return your parcel to us. If you require us to re-send your order our standard delivery charge will apply.
- We also deliver outside of the UK and review all overseas orders on an individual basis. Postage and packaging costs will vary for overseas orders depending on the weight of the shipment. Due to the nature of some of the products available on our website, not all overseas orders can be honoured. If you wish to place an order for delivery overseas, please call us on 01403 791327.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery pricing and policy at any time without notice. Any changes will be made available for the customer to view online, prior to completing an order.
- At holiday times (eg Christmas) we advertise our last shipping days in accordance with our couriers delivery schedule. Although we strive to ensure that all orders are delivered before the time stated we accept no responsibility for late deliveries caused by the actions of our courier. In the event that your order is not delivered within the time stated you may cancel your order and we will give you a full refund. Please leave plenty of time when ordering to avoid disappointment resulting from late delivery.
- Should you have any questions about our delivery policy, please contact us on 01403 791327.
- Any items that are not in stock will be placed on back-order. The customer will be contacted by email or telephone and informed of any delay. The customer will be given the option to cancel the order.
Returning Goods/Our Guarantee
- We offer a no hassle 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, we will fully refund the purchase value of any item(s)* ordered from us within 14 days of receipt of the order.
- For us to refund any purchase, items must be returned unused in the same condition as when first received including all packaging. We cannot provide a full refund for any item that does not have its original packaging.
- We will only provide refunds to the credit/debit card on which the original purchase was made. This process may take up to 7 days.
* Consumable items that have been opened or used are non-refundable.
- All product warranties are provided by the original manufacturer and not by AB Fishing Tackle.
Credit Card Security
- All online credit and debit card transactions at AB Fishing Tackle are processed using either Actinic Payments or PayPal. Both methods are secure and comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). You may choose which payment method you would like to use when you go through the checkout.